Proper Sample: Public School


I don't usually tout sample sales but when I received the email from By Maxwell one half of the design duo at Public School, I had to post it up... Anyone who's ever walked the 5th floor of Barney's in New York has seen the collection of raw attitude and detailed style from this brand, a DNA that is gritty and all New York. The collection's not cheap either... So when I read this in the email I had to let people know:

Details are...

FIRST TIME EVER SAMPLE SALE!!
TUESDAY JULY 28TH – FRIDAY JULY 31ST
29 GREENE STREET GALLERY
29 GREENE STREET (BTW CANAL/GRAND STREETS
NOON – 8PM

UP TO 80% OFF ALL COLLECTIONS AND ALL SEASONS PRICING INCLUDES

TEES AS LOW AS $20 DOWN FROM $80
KNIT TOPS AS LOW AS $40 DOWN FROM $195
OUTERWEAR AS LOW AS $58 DOWN FROM $290
SWEATERS AS LOW AS $100 DOWN FROM $500
LEATHER OUTERWEAR AS LOW AS $200 FROM $1050

When you go from $1,050 to $200 that's literally a steal... Check out the sample sale... It's actually below my loft on Greene St. at a great showroom in SoHo.