Fall Look I: Rough Rugged and Worn




















Rather than show my picks or tell what's what this fall, I'd rather explain my fall looks and picks through images to create overall moods and influences. I could talk why each look is relevant or why I'm feeling it but I won't. Instead I'll let the reader decide if it fits into their own mold this fall... The next series of posts will be different fall themes that I'm feeling from my own personal sense of style. Feel free to critique or judge but each look has a number of variable reasons on why they were chosen.

 This first look doesn't need much explaining. It's pretty self-explanatory... The man who's in touch with nature and the heritage of the outdoors from numerous eras, told from brands old and new in aesthetic and age, rugged and raw... Hope you all enjoy!