Jake Davis Feature

Posted over the weekend was an interview I did with Jake Davis and a feature for the website that I'm a contributor for We Are The Market...We Are is a great compilation of what's out there and new within the menswear industry and a whole lot more. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Jake and discussing what he's been up to, gaining some insight on his views and a lot more. I recommend checking it out. Jake's website has been popping off now for a minute and he's doing some really great things in the scope of film and media. The image here is a post he did just creatively describing his message over Valentine's day, his website has been an outlet for his creativity and his views, that which have grown to a broader audience in the past year. He's an articulate and intelligent guy, definitely one to watch on the rise... If you want my opinion, don't sleep!