Friday the 13th

I figured I would share some great classic horror movie posters in honor of today being Friday the 13th. Some of these are pretty dope and could be used to inspire all types of things such as Halloween party flyers, maybe even a dark Gothic inspired clothing line, t-shirt campaign who knows have at it. Imagination sparks the idea and it's what you do with the idea that makes all the difference. Enjoy!


Here's the one that started it all.


This poster just makes me laugh... I could definitely see some kids on St. Marks purchasing this in the form of a t-shirt.


Frankenstein... One of the originals.


This poster could actually be used in reference to the recent scare in the retail world right now as hilarious as it is.


One of my favorites... This just screams instant Halloween party flyer.


A cult classic!